Thursday 19 July 2018

Disney Has Officially Won The Fox Bidding War - The John Campea Show

foxwoods poker tournament  :: SafeClub.com - Why Risk Poker Cheats

Disney Has Officially Won The Fox Bidding War - The John Campea Show
OFF THE TOP - Comcast pulls out of bidding war for Fox leaving Disney as the winner MAIN TOPICS - Is Anyone Going To See Robin Hood? - Fantastic Beasts 2 Started Marketing Too Early - Why This Could Be The Last Season Of Arrow - Joker: Is Warner Bros Rushing The New Movie? FULL VIEWER EMAILS Ava Wilson - Hey John, love your show. I recently saw the Robin Hood trailer with Jamie Fox and Targon Egerton. Looking at the trailer, it gave me a King Arthur Legend of the Sword feel and it doesn't keep me excited for the movie. I haven't heard a lot of hype for this movie and this movie comes out near other popular movies like The Grinch, Fantastic Beasts 2 and Ralph Breaks The Internet. Do you think that Robin Hood will make decent money or be a flop like King Arthur. Robert Clark - Hi John! I hope you are doing well! I have a question about Fantastic Beasts 2. They released the trailer 4 months ago, and every time I go to the theater, they show the trailer, and to be honest, I'm getting kinda tired of it. There has been no new marketing for the movie, so I'm watching the same trailer every time. The movie is still another 4 months away, and my excitement for it has pretty...
[Read More ...]

While lots of poker websites operating under licenses provided by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission are likely safe and have great reputations, personally we don't believe this gaming commission so we can't consist of any of these websites on our list of " best United States poker sites". So, which ones can we include? We covered the top 2 United States websites above, and the one we recommend for global gamer.



from Safest Online Poker Real Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDotA2XOyBs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment