Monday 23 July 2018

What Was The Best Trailer At Comic-Con? - The John Campea Show

3 card poker hands  :: SafeClub - Safe Poker with Friends

What Was The Best Trailer At Comic-Con? - The John Campea Show
Support John on Patreon - http://www.patreon.com/johncampea MAIN TOPICS - Aquaman Trailer - Shazam Trailer - Glass Trailer - Godzilla Trailer - The need to move Comic-Con out of San Diego FULL VIEWER EMAILS Markus Reynolds - They didn’t change release dates like some of us hoped, but they did drop the Aquaman trailer. Not sure how I feel about all the CGI, but overall I thought it was pretty solid. What did you think of it? Live up to the hype or underwhelmed? Rob Massfield - I may have missed it but I don’t remember them saying they were going to put out a Shazam trailer at Comic-Con. Very pleasantly surprised they did. I thought Zack was great. I thought the costume was great. I thought the humor was great. I’m now bloody excited to see this movie. You as hyped for it now as me? Barton Fields - Hey John. First time long time. I don’t know about you but the Glass trailer was the big winner of Comic-Con. It managed to get that feel of unbreakable with a little more flash of the modern comic-book movie without getting too flashy. I wasn’t dying to see this movie but I think it won comic-con. What say you? Ben Bingham - King of the monsters! King of the...
[Read More ...]

These first couple paragraphs I summarize why poker is perceived as ' risky'. Below, starting in the third paragraph, are my safe recommendations (10+ years in this wild trade). In July 2010, HR2267 was introduced and since then lots of other bills to control poker by Federal U.S. government were popularized. None have actually passed the Feds yet however state governments New Jersey, Delaware, Nevada and Pennsylvania so far, have actually penned poker legal online. When a Federal expense eventually passes the full House, Senate, and signed into law by the President, totally legal online poker, certified and managed in the US, will be right around the corner and not simply by a few states on a state-by-state basis.



from Safest Online Poker Real Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go3qmd2rBhM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment